3.8

I received my ordered swim suit from the United States, only to find that the should straps could only reach to my underarms.The non existent cups were so small that only an A or B will be accommodated.

All of their swimsuit photos had average sized women with larger than a or b size *** were used to model. This is all false advertising and a very expensive experience for me as it cost me A$80 for postage, plus the garments.

The swimsuits were wrapped up so tight so they could fit a small sachel, so they have over charged me on postage.The only blessing I have is I didn't keep ordering more items.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $110. This person is overall dissatisfied with PinkBasis and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about PinkBasis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare PinkBasis to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with PinkBasis?

Comments